"Grandma Margaret"
"Tutu"
He's met Grandma Margaret a number of times, and he saw Tutu twice in July.
When I was a kid I thought it was really, really cool that I had a great grandmother. I think I only met her a few times- only two times that I remember. But most of my friends didn't have great grandparents so I thought it was really special.
I will be incredibly happy if Ellis gets to remember meeting his great grandmothers. Just in case he doesn't, we've been snapping up tons of photos of them together. And it means so much to Bryan and I to see our baby with our grandmas. And Ellis seems to make them very happy.
Grandma Margaret always asks to hold him (even though he's getting very heavy and wiggly). And if she's not holding him she likes to sit nearby to watch him.
As you can see, he's pretty happy about both of them.
Awww... this is so sweet!
ReplyDelete