Here are some of my favorite highlights for the late part of October...
I want to sell this first one to the pumpkin patch. I man, come on, right? He loved the pumpkins. I figure to him it looked like an incredible amount of orange balls. He was in heaven.
I think I look squishy-faced in this pic of the two of us. But I also think Ellis and I look alike here. I think he was mid-squeal and that's why he has that expression.
___
What? He's in his house. He can ride his car naked. He loves that car!
___
Okay, you might need to brace yourselves for these next few. They are ridiculous! I absolutely adore Halloween so I took Ellis's costume very seriously. It turned out so much better than I ever imagined. The three of us went to a Halloween party with our baby friends so we dressed up as well. Ellis is an owl so we went as "Give a hoot" and "Don't pollute." Get it? But yeah, I know. We're that family. As we were driving to the party in our matching shirts I had the sudden epiphany that we're the couple from the TV show "Up all Night." I was mortified but shrugged it off because that's half of any successful Halloween.
Babies!!!
___
And this is my love. My fabulously happy love.
Our little "Punkin" is the best one in the patch!
ReplyDelete