Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Aloha, Little Bungalow Home

A little over a week ago the sun peaked out a bit and I scurried to clean up all the clutter in our house. Then I opened all the blinds to let the glorious sun in, and I documented every inch of our delightful rental home.

Then I opened a bottle of champagne, sat quietly in the kitchen, and said my goodbyes. For real. I might be a bit melodramatic. But man, that champagne made everything just a bit better.

If you ever wanted to sneak over and peak in my windows, here's your chance...




2 comments:

  1. So Sorry :(
    Now open the windows at your new house, open another bottle of champagne and say Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's so "Portland." What a good place to start your new life though and it gives you something to aspire to:-)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete