Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rebound

This is our new home.



Well, the bottom half of it is ours.

It's in a fun, energetic neighborhood. Close to the most beautiful park in town. Near many bike-friendly streets.

It has original floors that are very worn with character. A welcoming front porch where I plan to sit and watch the world go by. A working fireplace and a living room window that creates rainbows as the sun starts to set. A clawfoot tub, just like I have always wanted. Two large walk-in closets.

I think with a little creativity, it can be a wonderful home for us.

2 comments:

  1. I see lots of potential here! That porch will be a great place for some potted plants with lots of color. Since you will be able to stay longer, it will give you time to make it your own:-)
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it is waiting for you and Bryan to fill it with wonderful memoires

    ReplyDelete