In early August I unexpectantly fell head-over-heels in love. My cheeks flushed, eyes brightened, heart warmed... I wanted to be with my love constantly.
Unfortunately, my love belonged to another. Completely aware of this, but deeply in denial, I moved in with my love and lived happily ever after.
Until, *record scratch*, three weeks ago when our landlorded emailed me and informed she would be moving back into her home. Which meant we needed to move. And my heart would be broken forever...
Like any true breakup, I remember the good times and blissfully forget the bad times (water in the basement and lingering uring smell in the basement - not from me!)
This is what my love looked like in mid-summer when we were first introduced...

I can see why you hate to leave:-) Just remember that we learn something from each "love." Maybe the next one will be even sweeter? Janice
ReplyDeleteAwwww....so sad! :(
ReplyDelete