Newborn.
On November 14th our lives changed completely (and three weeks earlier than expected). Tiny Ellis entered the world and stole our hearts, and my sleep schedule. I love him immensely. To say Bryan is obsessed is an understatement - as far as he's concerned Ellis is the most amazing baby to grace the world.
As we enter a new year I have only one resolution. I want to be a family. I want to work towards fulfilling times for myself, for Bryan and I, for Ellis and I, and for all three of us together. I know it will take patience and balance. And I believe over everything else, it will take living in the moment.
I hope 2012 presents us with a sense of stability, some delightful surprises, and the strengthening of friendships. I hope 2012 brings you delightful surprises as well, and anything you need to feel better and stronger.

Congratulations! Ellis is a beautiful baby. You have been richly blessed, enjoy every second of it because it goes so quickly!
ReplyDeleteHe is the most amazing baby! We miss him.... and you and Bryan too!
ReplyDelete