Oh hi! Were you looking for me? Goodness, even I was looking for me. Where have I been? Who have I been?
Life has been a bit of a blur lately. I hate to state the obvious but having a baby really changes things. I barely have time to do laundry, when would I ever have time to blog? Guess I'm wearing dirty clothes tomorrow...
All is good in our tiny corner of the world. I went back to work nearly two months ago, Bryan has taken the lead in getting Ellis to and from daycare, and Ellis seems to love daycare. Ellis seems to love nearly everything. He smiles and coos, and laughs as he takes it all in. He's incredibly observant. Any time he's in a new environment he scans the room with purpose. I like to joke that he's constantly taking notes and when we go to bed he files a report from his crib - reporting in to the mothership.
All in all, I think we're doing this with smashing success. Sure, there
are rough times. There are even bad days. But the three of us are still
smiling, and very much in love with each other. Plus, we're having fun.
So success!
Are you sure you had a baby? :-) You look great! You are all beaming, parenthood must agree with you.
ReplyDeleteI love you guys so much. Such a perfect trio you are. Hope we see each other again soon!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete