Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Homemaker

This past weekend Bryan was out of town. Which is really no biggie except I already have too much time on my hands. To be sure I didn't get bored, I outlined an activity for each day. Goofy, I know.

On Saturday I went to the Farmer's Market which is absolutely incredible and a thrill for me. Yes, actually a thrill. It sounds so funny but, being in a new town surrounded by new seasons, I just love checking it all out. Beets! Apples! Even strawberries still! At the apple booth one type of apple was identified as "perfect for baking." And suddenly I knew my activity for Monday.



I made an apple pie.

And with all the time on my hands, I took pictures. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pie! The photo of the apple peeler is so old fashioned and neat looking. I love the contrast of the iPhone in the background:-) The best of both worlds! Janice

    ReplyDelete