Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last weekend Bryan and I headed to a pumpkin patch for some Saturday fun (and to get two pumpkins on our front porch so we match all the other cute houses in our neighborhood).

We didn't head to just any pumpkin patch. We went to the Roloff Farm (stars of cable show Little People, Big World. I'm not even a real fan, I just liked the novelty of it).



I haven't been to a true pumpkin patch since I was a kid so I was surprised and excited to find a make-shift petting zoo.



After just a few minutes we were bored and mildly creeped out by these mini caged animals but I still made Bryan take a picture.



Then we ventured into the muddy field to step through the vines and find our perfect pumpkin.



I found a mini one!



It's too small to take home so... CATCH!



Nice catch!



A little more muddy searching and we found our perfect pumpkins.



We'd come all this way, might as well try another pumpkin patch. These one has flowers, chickens, a maze, and hot cider! But what really caught Bryan's eye was the pumpkin slingshot!



Only to be outdone by the giant pumpkin GUN! Bryan almost hit the blue car with a pumpkin!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun time and makes me want to head out for a pumpkin too

    ReplyDelete