Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Lights!

The other day Bryan picked me up from work on a Friday night so we could go get a cocktail like the independent grown-ups that we are. But we didn't get a drink. Instead, we decided to head to the Oregon Zoo to see their Christmas Lights.

There was no alcohol, we were quite possibly the only people there without young children, and we were absolutely frozen. But I loved it! I clapped and exclaimed with glee with eat new display.

These pictures don't begin to do it justice. Except, perhaps the crazy amount that I've included here will clue you in to the fact that it was amazing.


Pretty peacock!


Every treee was just covered in vivid lights!


A menagerie of zoo animals. The elephants drank from the river in the back.


This picture is very popular on Facebook. Bryan gets all the credit.


I mean, that's cool, right?


Pretty colors!


This dragon breathed fire.


Penguins "swimming" along.


Butterfly, flying away.


Crocs!

1 comment: